Tangled Roots prides itself on being as eco-conscious as possible. Here's what we do to try to keep as sustainable as we can.
- Low/no plastic gift products
- All of our gifts come from British businesses so have a lower carbon footprint
- We are super proud to support independent businesses
- The packing paper inside the box is recycled and recyclable
- We use either recycled and recyclable kraft shredded paper or FSC-approved wood wool to protect the gifts within the gift boxes.
- We think that wood wool is rather wonderful stuff! It is has a low carbon footprint, it is 100% natural and once you have finished with it, it can be placed straight into your compost bin, used as kindling, used as animal bedding or even around your plants in the garden!
- The gift boxes that we use are unlaminated.
- Magnetic gift boxes are made from 40% recycled boxboard and are fully recyclable - just remember to remove the magnet!
- The square gift boxes are made from 99% recycled boxboard and are fully recyclable
- Our ribbons are compostable and made from wood pulp
- All stickers that we use are paper-based and are biodegradable and recyclable.
- Packaging tape is made from kraft paper and uses solvent free adhesive - it is biodegradable and recyclable.
- We plant a tree for each order that we receive.
If you have any suggestions on how we can further improve our sustainability, I would love to hear your ideas at email@example.com